CRM-XP Series are high pressure extra flat hydraulic cylinders for lifting operations with extremely reduced closed height, ideal for working in narrow spaces where it would be impossible to use other cylinders.
• Thanks to its small dimensions the cylinder is ideal for lifting machinery, alignment operations, releasing moulds and bridge crane maintenance.
• Hydraulic cylinders with spring return, 700 bar. Designed to operate in any position.
• Nitrox QPQ treatment to increase hardness and corrosion resistance.
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• Custom made Hydraulic cylinders high pressure can be manufactured on customer request.